This development is located on the south east corner of Victoria and Bouverie Street, Carlton on the edge of the CBD.
– Close to RMIT University (200m), Melbourne University (approximately 750m) and numerous other educational institutions (including Oxford Collee, Carrick Institute and other private educators)
– Opposite the ‘free tram zone’ and part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leasing hotels, numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-end of Collins St and Chinatown
– A short walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre (approximately 450m) which includes Coles Supermarket, Hoyts Cinema and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants
– Within close proximity to the beautiful Carlton Exhibition Gardens (approximately 650m) and Flagstaff Gatdens (approximately 700m)
– Walking distance to the Queens Victoria Market (approximately 350m)
– Close to Bourke Street Mall, Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street, Melbourne CBD’s prominent shopping strips